Saturday, September 22, 2012

Butler Big Top - Landon's 2nd B-Day

At the beginning of the month we had Lando's 2nd birthday party. Because Landon had been hooked on Dumbo at the time I went for a classic circus theme. With the cutest invites ever from my friend Lauren at Papercutinvites.com and some of my own little touches, Landon had a great birthday at the "Butler Big Top"!  Here are some of the pics from our little man's day...

The "Concession Stand" (someday I will remember to take pictures BEFORE things start getting moved around :/):

The party favors:

Auntie Lauren and Auntie Sha with cuties, Nolan and Ewan:

What's a circus party without clown noses??:

Friends and outdoor fun:

More friends and cousins:

Presents, presents, and more presents (Landon was spoiled by his loved ones):

And, of course, cupcakes:

I'd say Lando enjoyed his:

REALLY enjoyed his:

Even Parker had a great time... making his own love connection ;)

1 comment:

Britt said...

Such a fun mommy. I miss those boys we had such a great time at your house.