Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

The food was prepared:

We dressed in our finest:

The table was set, food laid out:

A personal favorite was the layer salad. You love it or you hate it. I happen to love it:

And we ate to our hearts' content. But don't worry there were leftovers for days.. well except for the rolls, which needed another fresh batch:

And we played:

Our trip to Colorado flew by! I can't believe I am already back to the grind. We had a great time eating, watching football, eating, playing cards, eating, and hanging with the fam (Did I mention we enjoyed eating?). The Butler clan is growing in age and numbers, and I love hanging with all my nieces and nephews. They happen to be some of the cutest kids ever. See for yourself..

Charlie (aka The Professor):

The newest additions, Sammy and Lucy:

The Sandberg 4 - Katie, Ryan, Maddie, and Jack:

1 comment:

ShaSha said...

I want that salad recipe NOW! Mmmmmmm!