Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Last Month of Only Lando

Time is ticking away and before we know it #2 will be here! In the meantime, I'm trying to take in all the solo-Lando time I can knowing that after #2 gets here things will inevitably change. So what's up with our little dude? Welllll:

He has a lot of character. He's so funny and loves getting a reaction out of people.

He is go go go all the time. Believe me, I am happy to have an active, curious little guy... but at 36 weeks pregnant he can be just a teensy bit exhausting. Don't worry, I have my secret weapon - the park :)

He LOVES his cousins. Since being back from Italy, he's had plenty of cousin-time and, boy, does he love it. Kaylee and Landon's new favorite thing is to get in the dog bowl and make a watery mess (if only I had a pic).

He loves swimming in the pool. I CAN NOT wait to start swim lessons with him as soon as we are settled. I've never seen him smile as big as when his dad throws him up high and catches him as he hits the water.

He's going to be a great big brother. He loves other kids and babies and I just know that he is going to take good care of his little bro. We are so lucky to have such a sweet little boy to be an example for #2.

Here are a couple of pictures of Lando I've taken using Istagram. I love these pics, but mostly because I love the little guy who is in them.




It's hard to imagine that in less than a month we will have two little guys consuming our lives. Can't wait to see what #2 is all about :)

1 comment:

Erin and Andrew said...

The Picolino and Lil' Brudder show....COMING SOON!!!!